dropkickpikachudropkickpikachu

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Birthday card for Mia Birthday card for Mia

Needs sound, but excellent effort.

The graphics made me do a double take. After seeing all the crappy portal entries today, your art was a relief. Keep it up with your animation, but your style of humor might need a little working on. And get some music or sound effects or something in there along with that great art. It could move along a little more quickly, too. Peace.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Beautiful.

"Yahho watashi wa kattaze!" did it for me. I couldn't stop laughing. Beautiful animation, well done. Presented in a very accurate anime style which translates very well to the type of humor you were going for. But my review is worth nothing. Just go watch this animation, people! Top notch stuff. This restores my faith in the Newgrounds animators, for sure. Excellent work, Mousekliks.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

That was leaps and bounds greater than the original. The animation did things I didn't know you could do with Flash. Along with the song, this thing amazed me to absolutely no end. Great job on the lipsynching, too. That was top notch. Man, I don't know how you guys pulled this one off, but that was great. I look forward to you holding a firm number one spot on the Music section of atom films once that final gets released. I can't wait to see the other ending, too. In conclusion, amazing work. Keep it up, and congratulations. Your hard work will pay off.

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

That was brilliant.

Beautiful animation here. The emotion that a simple stick figure and a pencil can portray is incredible when placed in your capable hands as a flash director. I really liked this.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Holy goddamn!

OMFG is right! I do believe that this has been the most impressive animation I have ever seen come from Newgrounds. The blood spatters, the fluidity of the movement, the detail on the weapons, not to mention the incredible detail to sound. Each of the weapons makes a unique sound different from the rest. The silencer was icing on the cake. And wow do you have a knack for original action. Every death is unique, every move more badass than the next. I'm really impressed. You could probably write scenes for major action flicks if you wanted to, with the type of incredible crap you're pulling off here. I highly recommend this movie. It absolutely deserves and earns the number one spot it has.

The Gun: Guam The Gun: Guam

Holy shit!!!

That has got to be the scariest fucking picture I have ever seen. Seriously, I've never been so scared by a Flash animation in my entire life. I feel like I'm going to die now, because that eeeevil picture is going to eat my face off. You get a perfect overall score for scaring me. A lot.

Oh, and the animation otherwise sucks. Nice try, though.

Quadradic Formula = Fun! Quadradic Formula = Fun!

Ha!

Gawd, this movie rules. The music couldn't be more strange, and yet it couldn't be more appropriate. Also, eat your vegetables, you crazy crazy man.

Lost Flashes: Pi Lost Flashes: Pi

Sw33t!!!

Finish it! Now! Math rules. I think you should stick with the math theme and continue to make some really freaky animations. I still love the Quadratic Formula one. Nice music, great graphics, it moves at an excellent pace. It must be completed.

BEEBO Part 5 BEEBO Part 5

Why didn't Tom put this on the front page?

BEEBO RULES!!! I'm kind of upset at Mr. Fulp for failing to place a link to this on the front page, because frankly, Bloody Rage and Ganguro Girl need to go. We know they exist by now. More people need to know about the incredible Beebo!!! Seriously, the Beebo series is about the only one I'll go back to and watch over and over again. It's that hilarious. I love your style of comedy. The remark about Wisconsin was pretty damn funny, too. I live in Minnesota, I can sympathize. Anyway, I like your decision to make a new Beebo every month. That'll satisfy my cravings for that crazy cat. Keep up the ingenious work, I'm your biggest fan! \\/007!!!

It's Christmas Time In NG It's Christmas Time In NG

OMGLOL!!!

Whoo. That was great. I love original entries that are funny. Nice job on the audio for someone who probably edited it with some warez. Hehe, JK. Seriously, it's a good submission, I like it. Good work.